Retirement Visa Indonesia
Visa 319 - 1 year Multiple Entry Visa
How to get Retirement Visa in Indonesia - agent retirement visa in Bali - retire in Bali Indonesia
Retirement Visa in Bali
Rated as No.1 Tourist Destination, we believe BALI will be the best island for spending your amazing retirement life.
Applying and getting a Retirement Visa in Bali requires some documents to be prepared.
You must be 55 years or older when applying for the Indonesia retirement visa, and you also must hold a passport of these countries. SEE THE LIST
Apply for your Retirement Visa now!
Call us on +62 811-3852-751 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or,please fill these forms below, we will get back to you as soon as possible!
From you, we will need these following documents:
1. Your passport must be a valid minimum of 18 months. Scan both bio page and cover page.
2. Your photographs, taken in white and red background. Prepare at least 2 pcs each.
3. Have a valid Travel/Health/Life insurance
4. A bank account that can be a proof for covering 1-year living expenses in Bali with minimum $18,000 USD or a pension statement with minimum $1500 USD per month
5. The lease agreement of house rental in Bali
6. The national ID of the house owner / the landlord
7. Filling a short curriculum vitae (we will provide you the forms).
Our Company will provide You:
1. Sponsor letter from our travel company
3. All other paperwork.
The 3 Steps to get Retirement Visa in Bali
STEP 1 - COLLECTING AND VERIFYING THE DOCUMENTS
Before we submit your retirement visa application to the immigration office in Jakarta, we will check all the documents that we've prepared above.
Once verified, then we will submit them to the system. Usually, it will take around 5-10 working days until the application gets approved and the TELEX issued.
STEP 2 - APPLYING FOR THE VISA IN INDONESIA EMBASSY
The TELEX will be sent to your email alongside with other requirements. Print them and bring them to the Indonesia embassy. You will be directed to fill some forms in there.
Normally it takes around 3-4 working days to get the Visa.
Tip: Using an agency in Singapore or Kuala Lumpur will speed the process to 1 day only.
Once the visa is issued, you will get the visa stamped on your passport. On the visa, now you clearly see all important information like this picture below.
STEP 3 - COME TO INDONESIA AND CONVERT THE VISA TO ITAS.
When coming to Indonesia with the visa, you will be given 30 days to convert the visa to ITAS (Izin Tinggal Sementara).
To do that, please come to our office and hand us your passport. We will report it to the local immigration office, so then you can visit it and do fingerprint to get the e-KITAS and the 1-year MERP (Multiple re-Entry Permit).
With the normal system, you can expect to get the e-KITAS (Electronic Kartu Izin Tinggal Sementara).
Now you have the 1-year retirement visa Indonesia.
Benefits of Having a Retirement Visa in Indonesia
There are some benefits of using retirement visa (ITAS) in Indonesia.
1. Multiple entries for 1 year - You can freely get in or out Indonesia via any International land/sea or airport around Indonesia.
2. Get a local driving license - Yes! Legally drive a scooter or a car on your own.
3. You can buy vehicles with your own name.
4. Get cheaper prices is some attractions, restaurants or even cheaper price in some well-known hospitals in Bali.
5. You can obtain local insurance BPJS.
List of Eligible Countries
United Emirate Arab
United States of America